Sad that our time in Paris has come to an end but we have Canada to look forward to. The highlights of our time here include:
- The people watching and being surrounded by stylish people everywhere
- Visiting the Pierre Herme bakery and buying one of his French recipe books, as well as visits to all the other patisseries I’ve been wanting to visit for a looong time
- Increasing our previously almost non-existent French vocabulary
- Getting asked for directions multiple times by people who spoke French
- Kran trying steak tartare for the first time (and loving it)
- The shopping. Best. Bargains. Ever.
- Discovering the joy of French baguettes
- Getting snowed on
- The beautiful architecture. We only saw one modern building in all our walks around the city.
Oh Paris, je t’aime!
Lunch at Fauchon.
Lemon and sugar crepe which dripped all over our hands and clothes.
Dinner at Le Petit Chatelet to salut our last night in Paris.